MVP

    If Kenny Anderson had been with the team all year he'd be my MVP
because when he's on the floor this team turns into magic.  I hope he
keeps his health because as far as I'm concerned he brings out the best
in all of them.
    Antoine is everything people say about him, both good and bad.  When
he plays his game and stops questioning every call and treats the refs
differently, they'll start giving him the calls.  I guess from the
standpoint of just plain talent, he'd have to be the MVP, but he isn't
my favorite player.  My head would make me vote for him, but my heart
isn't happy about it.  I like Mercer's attitude and workmanlike
attitude.  On the UPN site I voted for Andrew for 6th player award.
He's made such great strides this year and is turning into quite a
force.
    Did any of you see Sports Center tonight on ESPN?  They did about 5
minutes on Celtics who are now coaches, GM's, etc., it was very good.
Auerbach was on and said a few words describing each of them.  They
asked him how he built his teams and he said he picked the right players
and respected them.  They were all players who gave up ego and personal
stats for the team.  They were all team players, the team came first.
It was a wonderful piece, I didn't know they were going to do it or I'd
have taped it.  I hope some of the rest of you saw it.
Dorine