Re: Travis Knight

Did I miss something, or is Mr. Knight an active or lurking member of our
list?  This letter would imply that he might be.  If Travis are we aware of
any other team members or personnel?  I have heard players talk about
communing with the fans on the internet, though not from the Celtics.  The
obvious possibility would have been Mr. Captain Dee Brown.

Regarding Travis he did have a great game yesterday, but just about
everyone did.  Great Win!