34

What an effort. When the Celts smell blood they feed like sharks. The
Knicks, not one of my favorite teams in the past, although I do feel a
little sorry for them, didn't know what hit them in the first quarter.
After a tough nite before, they thought they could come out and pace
themselves. Not against Pitino's Parquet Guerillas. Rapid substitutions ran
them into the ground.

They must have looked at their standings in the East, because they played
the 2nd half a little better. You live and die with that perimeter game,
just like us. Pitino orchestrated just about every play. He's intense.
Watched the game on MSG and Mike Breen announcer for the Knicks who is
never very smooth anyway, didn't know what to make of the intense Celtic
pressure, offensively and defensively. KA sees cutters like a hawk, and
Barros seems to play better when KA's around.  I really enjoy this form of
round ball, it's not the normal pro play. I hope some semblance of it will
continue when we get new players to improve the team.

Walker by showing his versatility couldn't do his usual inside thing, so he
burnt them outside. 22-14 home record, not too shabby. Most again
contributed something to this game.