RE: Curious, how many?

Spoken like a true Celtic, nay, basketball fan. While I would like to do
that (get a satellite dish), it costs way too much here in Canada.
However, I get to see the away games in coded form (which means I mostly
listen to the commentary and irritate the hell out of the S.O.), so that
must count for something.

My comments are based on what I read in the papers (Globe on-line),
Bill's coverage of the game and this list. Surprising how much you can
get without the dish.

And that's one of the reasons I ask people their opinion, even tho' I
know this is a mailing list, where opinions are provided without being
asked.

venkat