RE: Draft

On Saturday, April 04, 1998 5:32 PM, DJessen33 [SMTP:DJessen33@aol.com]
wrote:
> Chris Mentor's draft list on the ESPN site. Stick in Bibby and Pierce who
have
> also declared. Hopefully Jamison will enter and others will move down. I
don't
> like Simon as a pro: to slight for the 2 spot. We need to get to the 7
spot to
> get a player IMHO if Jamison enters...

With Bibby, Pierce, and probably Jamison leaving things are looking better.
 Keon Clark is overrated.  I would take Jelani McCoy over him.  McCoy is an
excellent shot blocker.  I would like to move Knight or Minor or Barros for
a mid first rounder and maybe land an athletic shooter like Vince Carter or
Corey Benjamin and a Nazr Mohammed or Doleac.  Then sign the best FA
available for our budget & someone cheap like God Shammgod to backup
Anderson.

Imagine if we landed a Carter or Benjamin, Mohammed, and a Theo Ratliff or
even Geiger ?

Jamison
Bibby
Lafrentz