Whooda Thunk It 33

What just another double double for Toine? This guy can carry a team
anywhere it wants to go with the right players. We have part of that
quotient now. Nice effort, never giving up Pitino. Man they could have used
him at the Alamo. Looks like everyone got into the action. For the Jones
fans 9 points in 8 minutes, not bad. Let's see, that's 72 points if he
played the whole game and produced as much.

Did Cous get excited? After watching the first half, and listening to Cous
sermons, I switched to radio. The Piston announcers at least had a pulse.

With summer coming on the only thing I don't like about it is, no Celt
games. Baseball sucks. Have to root for Sampras.