Re: Big Win/: thoughts on walker

And as Tommy H pointed out during the game, when Kenny Anderson is in the
game with Antoine, we are going to see a lot of 30 point nights from
Antoine!  What a game!  What a finish!

Vinny

At 08:29 PM 4/3/98 -0800, Gregory Odegaard wrote:
>It sure was a curious day to pick on the ability to play, lead and win on
one Antoine Walker.  AW must have heard Jeff Chin's face job today (no pun
intended), because he came to play with the money in the bank.  That boy
got game, and maybe Dontae is worth keeping as well.

>They might not make the playoffs, but they are going out in style, beating
playoff hopefuls Nets, Magic and the Pistons, all on the road.