re-Curious, how many?

I watch every Celt game on WSBK here in the Albany area, we only get away
games. Other games I listen to on NBA.com. Studying the box score also
tells much about a game. Different opinions is what makes groups
interesting. However, I don't usually watch other teams play when on the
tube or college, I think that puts me at somewhat of a disadvantage. The
posts in the Celt Newsgroup are similar to those posted in this group.

>Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 17:12:27 -0500
>From: Theresa Lee <tjoyce@mit.edu>
>Subject: Curious, how many?
>
>I've always been curious....how many of us actually see the games?
>
>I ask because sometimes people make comments that don't fit with what I see
>and I'm wondering if I'm missing things or if it's information obtained
>other than from watching the game.
cut