What about this?

There has been a lot of talking about the Celtics geting a new center from
the free agents, but as I see it we would have to give $7 million to get
the best center we can (Geiger), who isnt even that good, why not drafting
a center like Nazr Mohamed and using those 7 million and some money got by
cuting some players and trading others for future picks (Popeye Jones,
Donate' Jones, Greg Minor, Zan Tabak, Pervis Ellison/Travis Knight), and
sign Shareef Abdur-Raheem, he is a free agent right?, im not sure, but if
he is not, then what about McDyess, he should fit. Picture this:

F     Walker
F     Mcdyess/Raheem
C     Mohamed
SG  Mercer
PG  Anderson

and the bench looks pretty good too:
Barros, DeClerq, Knight/Ellison, McCarty, Bowen, Edney.

What do you think about this?

Alejandro