Re: Re: pf/sf

I think that Fox has made it clear that he wants to pursue an acting
career. He'll go where that suits him best and I doubt that means Boston.
If he's willing to take a million a year, then any team that HE wants will
take him including the Lakers.  That's cheap for his skills. Look for NY to
be in the running as they were last year. I don't think that Fox would come
back here...it's too awkward.

Theresa