Tabak

>All you Celtics fans who actually get to see the games, how's Tabak been
>doing? Is he worth keeping or do we cut him out in favour of Knight and
>DeClerq?
>
>venkat

Last night, Tabak looked very much like a keeper.  I would let Travis go
before Tabak.  Tabak can shoot from the outside, and is a much  stronger and
more physical presence that Knight.  when people hit him, he doesn't move!

Every championship team needs a DQ.  If the C's don't keep him until they
become one, they will just have to go out and get one later.

BTW, did anyone see where Brad Louhaus (sp?)  got picked up by someone on a
10-day?  I remember years ago (might have been his second year with the
C's), when Louhaus got a perm in his hair.  Bird took to calling him
"fluffy" or some other poodle-like name!

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu