Knight

Everybody's shaking their head about Knight, but who had the crystal ball
that said he wouldn't improve. He certainly started the season out hot,
then the ankle problem and he lost confidence. It doesn't mean that he
can't or won't improve. It's easy to second guess after the stats are in.
He played well against Orlando, maybe not in the true center manner. This
summer and next pre-season will be big for him, bulking up and learning the
center position better.