KENNY'S RETURN

Watching the pregame show tonight, Mike Gorman said Kenny Anderson was
cming along well and might be back for Sunday's game.

While I'm here reading all these ideas for trades, draft, etc., I keep
wondering what happens if there's a lockout?  Also, it might be okay to
trade away Knight and his big contract, but we need to keep Andrew.
He's had very good offensive games and he's doing all those little
things.  He's improved all season long.  We need him at least as a
backup, though if he keeps improving he may surprise everyone someday
and be in the same league with some of the guys you want to get now.
Just my opinion, of course.  Good win tonight.

Dorine