pf/sf

I have seen alot of posts saying the celtics should get a soso center
and a rebounding pf.  The huge downside to this is that Walker would
then have to play sf.  He cannot play sf unless he makes miraculous
improvements in his game.  Which, realistically, is very unlikely.
Walker is an excellent rebounder, this is his strongest area.  He would
have less of  an opportinity to use this skill from sf.  He is an ok
scorer with his strengths being inside, beating slower players with
quickness.  Yes, he could post up most sf's in the league, but he can't
shoot from the outside and can't take them off the dribble.  He also
cannot cover most sf's.  Walkers strengths are as a power foward, with
some limited time at sf in a big lineup.
    A lineup of c, pf, walker, mercer, anderson is big but has
absoulutely no outside threat.  Mercer is a great jumpshooter to about
20 feet, but he dislikes the 3 prefering to take the high percentage
shot.  That is a good thing ;^).  Kenny can shoot the 3 but wouldnt we
all rather see him distributing the ball, keeping the offense in motion,
driving to the basket, and only occasionally shooting 3's?  IMO we need
two positions.  A center who can rebound, play d, and finish.  Inside
scoring and moves would be nice but is not as important as those other
attributes.  If the ball movement is good and Antoine passes a couple
times a game the center will get opportunities to score without having
to create his own shots, he just needs to be able to finish.  Second we
need a good, legitamate small forward.  A player who can defend, decent
rebounder, has 3-pt range, and passes well.  Rick Fox may have been a
good fit for that role?  If possible I think Popeye should be kept.  I
think he would be excellent playing signifigant minutes as a backup
player who can bang and board.
    As far as centers go, if we are gonna shell out 7 mil for geiger why
not try to get Campbell from the lakers.  I have never really liked him
but do think he would excell in this system, plus the lakers are paying
him a ton to do nothing.  We may be able to get a decent deal for him
(trading some of our cap guys for theirs: say knight and barros/minor),
plus it would be a trade.  So, what is so good about a trade?  Then we
could spend our cap money elsewhere, say on a sf.  Just some ideas, what
does everyone think?
    -Tim