Walker-Wallace

I suggested the idea a couple of days ago. I did get some responses personally
but suprisingly no one called me an idiot or something similar along those
lines for even suggesting the idea.

Side note,
Wallace who was going to be a free agent this year signed an an 6 year 80mil
contract. Go figure why the Trailblazers are stockpiling with PF, Wallace,
Grant, Trent, Kato?? Can we get one of them for Dee/Dana/Minor or even
Ellison?? Then maybe we can put Walker as a 3, 4 from Portland and Knight as 5.

Can someone tell me what kind of game, Knight has? Is he low post or highpost?
I think if he can develop a highpost game. We can open up the area under the
basket and it would be easier for Mercer, Billups, Walker and Dee to drive. See
Orlando when they were on the brink of losing, having Danny Schayes play high
post, taking his defender away and opening the lane for Penny.

Opinions again please.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu