Re: SPAM

Well, spelled with a capitol "S" it is a meat-by-product. I think it was
John Bagley's favorite pre-game meal, oh wait, that was pancakes.

But in net speak it is unwanted junk email (sent out in bulk, usually
anonymously, and has become synonymous with sales/solicitations). I
included a good site on what it is and various ways to deal w/ it below.

http://www.mcs.com/~jcr/junkemaildeal.html

The only reason I'm sending to everyone is that I was wondering if any of
you are on this list as "hidden" subscribers (I guess it would kind of
defeat the point for some to say anything). But I only use this account for
list email and I have been getting mail at this account, which indicates
someone is pulling addresses from the listserver. Just wondering if anyone
has any thoughts on it.

And does training camp start on Sunday? Saturday? I forgot.