Re: Ben Pepper...comin' on strong!

Chris Littlefield wrote:

> Hey, Celts folks,
>
>         Real bored, real late at work.  Time to do some Ben Pepper
> research.  He's been putting up some numbers lately!
>
> September 6 v.Melbourne:
>
> 15 pts, 6-6 fg, 3-4 ft, 1 block, 8 rebounds, 0 TO's, 25 minutes.  10 points
> in the 4th quarter.
>
> August 23, v. Townsville
>
> 20 pts, 9-12 fg, 2-2 ft, 1 block, 11 rebounds (8 offensive!), 3 TO's, 28
> minutes.  12 points in 2nd quarter.
>
> August 15, v. Canberra:
>
> 23 pts, 9-12 fg, 5-6 ft, 2 blocks, 10 rebounds (4 off.), 3 TO's, 1 stl, 2
> assists, 32 minutes.
>
> Go, BEN!
>
> 12 days to training camp.  I will have gnawed my own forearm off from the
> anxiety of waiting!
>
> Chris

Yes Ben has been putting up some good numbers, however, he will likely
sign with the South East Melbourne Magic (Dallas' rookie, Chris Anstey's
team). He will possibly be in the NBA in 3 to 4 years but the pick was
made as a safe pick because if Ben ever becomes NBA talent then he will
be the C's.

Warwick.

P.S. Ben's team is currently 2nd last entering the last week of the
regular season.

- --
MZ