Re: Newspapers and....Joe Smith?

Does this move sound reasonable?

> Depends if you want to become a weaker team. Smith wants to be a 3 and is
too big and slow to be one. He doesn't like to post up. GSW would have to
package someone such as Felton Spencer in the deal, but then the Warriors
wouldn't want Walker. I see a possible deal being Spencer and
> Smith for Minor and Walker, especially seeing that the W's want to get
Dickey Simpkins for Scotty Burrell.

The Warriors got Simpkins tonight I believe.  Simpkins is no Walker though,
more like a Massenberg.  I don't know where this Smith wants to be a 3
comes from. He definitely is not quick enough to be a 3. Having both Smith
& Knight as 2 big men that can hit a 15-20 foot jumper adds a lot of
versatility and makes the other teams big men come out from under the hoop.