Re: Billups?

>We would be making a huge mistake to trade this guy, in the same vein as
>the Red Sox trading Jeff Bagwell and Brady Anderson when they were young.

Not to speak of non-celtics issues, BUT Bagwell had never shown this power
potential in the minors.  Besides he was a third baseman (I beleive) behind
Boggs.  The Anderson trade was a good one, Boddiker helped alot.  Anderson's
50 homeruns were a fluke. (JUiced Ball?)

>Cecil

OB Celts:  Other than asking to be traded, what else had Dee whined about?

Rich,,,