try this trade on for size

	We give Billups to Denver.  They move McDyess to Milwaukee.  And
Milwaukee send us Vin Baker.  I think it works out well for everyone
except maybe Milwaukee because they could lose McDyess after one season.
Denver would love it because Billups will sell tickets out there.  We get
a talented, young-veteran, all-star.  And Milwaukee well maybe we can also
send them a draft pick.  Or they could work out a contract extension with
McDyess's agent before the trade becomes official.

	Does anyone think we can trade with Portland for the rights to
Kelvin Cato?  They haven't signed him yet.  This is how I see our roster
right now.  We have 13 players under contract, and no legit centers.

Point guards:		Billups 	Edney
2 guards: 		Mercer 		Minor
"Third" guards: 	Brown 		Barros
Small forwards: 	Mills 		Bowen
Very good, all-purpose forwards: 	Walker
Power forwards: 	Knight 		DeClerq
			Ellison		Massenburg

This team is too small to be a playoff contender.  Here's another thought.
Maybe Portland will trade Sabonis.  They do have Wallace, O'Neile (sp??),
and Cato.  Who knows, but I would really like for us to get a center as
soon as we're allowed to trade our newly acquired free agents.

Jeremy