Todd Day

I would not be shocked to see Todd Day put up numbers similar to Veshond
Leonard.  Day can hit the outside shot, which will open up the middle for
Morning or vice versa.   Plus with Tim Hardaway's' penetration and
ability to pass to Day with his feet already planted, its money in the
bank.  However, if Day was  on another team the circumstances could be
different .  I think that in order for Day to be successful he has to be
on a team that already has talent or an inside game.  Majerle (Phoenix),
paxson ( Chicago) , Leonard
( Miami), Kerr ( Chicago) and Horry ( Houston)  could stroke the three
for the teams in parenthesis.  However, how did they perform when they
have to put the ball on the floor and create their own shot or when they
were traded to other teams?  I think Day is in a good situation in Miami,
because it is a place that will allow him to showcase his strong points,
which is not spelled D-E-F-E-N-S-E.  Furthermore, he will have to quickly
learn this foreign language if he is to play for Mr. Riley.

Greg