Re: Central Div.

Boy, this division has talent - Bulls, Charlotte, Detroit and Atlanta.
By the way, Cleveland's in and Minnesota's in the Midwest division. Having
said that, this is my prediction:

1. Bulls - Duhh!
2. Pistons - I do think the addition of Williams will help them and Grant
really has no where to go but up.
3. Charlotte - They had a huge talent infusion in the summer and should
end up higher than Detroit based on that, but I think they need a little
time to play together first.
4. Atlanta - Talented. 3, 4 and 5 should be close.
5. Indiana - They have too experience and talent to lose many games but
1-4 in this division are too strong for them to finish any higher.
6. Milwaukee - I still don't think this team will play to their ability.
7. Cleveland - Down after the summer, but not out. Raptors are preventing
them from that.
8. Toronto - Talented, young, losing. Isn't that a familiar theme in the
league nowadays?

Tell me what you'all think! - Danny