Garth Joseph

I don't know if this has been mentioned on the list, yet, but someone
brought up Garth Joseph's name as a back-up center.  It was reported in the
Albany paper this past weekend (Garth played here at St. Rose) that Joseph
signed a 3-year deal to play in Greece.  The contract specifically states
that he play it out, so that no matter how much experience/seasoning he
gets, he can't move to the NBA until the contract runs out.  Also, I think
he had a try-out with the Bucks after getting cut by the Celtics.

Bill