Re: Knight, Mcdyess

McDyess is 6'9.  But why is everyone so obsessed with getting him?  Just
hold your horses and wait 'till next summer when Vin Baker has that option
clause and we can sign him!  He wants to play for us, he's a top all-star
Power Forward that will give us some much needed experience and maturity
without compromising alot of youth.  I honestly believe that we will make
it as high as 9 or 10 tops, so forget about McDyess and lets go wiht long
term and quality with VIN!