Warwick wrote:

> Driving under the influence of alcohol....
>
> Millions of people do that each week. Probably every day there'd be a
> million people in the world who do it, hell, even the poor bloke who now
> we all know had a hand in killing the poor Princess Di, was under the
> influence of alcohol, but, does this make them evil??
>
> Warwick

1) driving drunk is illegal, 2) drunk drivers account for 1/4 of all
traffic fatalities in the US; 1/4 means somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000
people a year.

A person who ignores these facts and drives while drunk anyway is doing
something that I would have to call evil.

In any case, I haven't heard yet what sort of gangsta activities Horry has
supposedly been involved in that puts him in the same class as JR Rider.

- -Marc