No Subject

                          Rick Fox is in LA now, and that's not so bad.

                   But he could have remained a Celtic if not for "a total
                   ineptness in understanding the cap rules," according to agent
                   Bill Strickland. In short, Strickland explained, Boston could
                   have accomplished its free agent goals this summer and still
                   not renounce Fox, who was arguably their best all-around
                   player.

                   Call this a warning from Jerry West, who said after the Fox
                   signing, "I'll be candid with you. We have a
                   championship-caliber team. Period." End quote. . . .

I thought West could've said this last year. We'll see.

Paul M.