Walker

I believe Walker is trade bait and it may be going the route that JLyell
suggests.  Remember when there were reports about Walker not liking
Mercer.  Pitino may have said some good things about Walker, but I don't
remember them.  I do remember him saying that Mercer's ego was not out
of control.  I also remember thinking that it was weird that he did not
say that about Walker.  Then I read what happened between DJ and Walker
and thought that Walker is just a spoiled brat.  So, I think if this
image is correct, Pitino is looking to unload Walker for a proven
veteran.  I would take Kemp right now. He has grown a lot in the last
couple of years and would fit right into the Pitino system, except the
lack of an outside shot, but that has improved.  I think Walker is
history, unless he is proving himself everyday right now.

Peace,
- --
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net