Sixers and Coleman

Well, I am sitting in my home office next to the front door
waiting to see if any more trick er treaters are coming, or if I
get to eat the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  So, I am cruizing
various sites and reading NBA news.  This is probably old stuff,
but Rick did make the run after Colman.  CNN/SI reports:

Sixers drawing interest in Coleman

                   Philadelphia forward Derrick Coleman has been
a nightmare for every coach
                   he's played for, and it seems like he hasn't
been in shape since the Bush
                   administration. But he's just so talented that
teams continue to show interest
                   in him.

                   The Sixers say that they turned down an offer
from the Celtics of guards
                   Dee Brown and Dana Barros for Coleman. Celtics
coach Rick Pitino denies
                   he ever made an offer for Coleman, but he
admits that he's had
                   conversations with Philadelphia. And when
Miami coach Pat Riley ran into a
                   Philadelphia writer recently, his first
question was, "How's Derrick doing?"

                   Coleman is still 15 pounds overweight, but he
has been fairly impressive
                   during the preseason, and although his $8.1
million salary makes him difficult
                   to trade, the Sixers are starting to get phone
calls about him again.

- --

Peace,

Bentz