Sherm

Well, we missed out on the chance to sign Sherm.  He was picked
up by the Nets.  Charles will not retire.  They have required him
to take a baby sitter with him when he goes out.  The Barkley au
pair?  Meanwhile Shaq and Ostertag have a prelim bout in getting
ready for tonight's WWW wrestling match, ooppss, I mean NBA
game.  Boy, is this starting to really look like rasslin or
what?  Next thing you know Jimi Hendrix's music will be used for
baseball and wrestling and Sly Stone will be on Toyota
commercials.  Boy, I hope that never happens.  Oh, it already
did.  Well, I am excited about the Celtics anyway.

Commentary is designed to fill the time.

- --

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net