Why not?

I understand the coach's public attitude that we can't be expected to beat
the Bulls, but I don't get it when 90% of this list, the most knowledgeable
fans I know, accept that as reality.  Come on.  These are not last year's
Bulls.  There is Jordan and then a hodgepodge lineup held together
loosely by the same color uniforms.  We should be able to beat them.

Our best measure was the game against Milwaukee last Friday.  We
came close to beating the best team in the NBA (at that time).  Weren't
we ahead of the real Bulls in our opener last year, only to crumble to
them in the second half?  I can (and may have to) accept that the aura of
the Bulls may beat us, but we've got far more talent on the floor than
they do.  Hands down.

Gene