RE: L.A. Times comments

To infinity and beyond!

Regarding a recent comment, even with an overloaded roster, picking up =
Terry Porter for a couple of years, would be a great move.  I live in =
the Portland area, and even though this guy is older, (he could be half =
the teams father), he is still a very tough PG.  Would be an on the =
floor assistant coach, and carry the team through crunch minutes, and =
into the inevitable playoff run.  He has 7 years experience working with =
an all-star player like Walker, in Drexler.  Let's asses the needs early =
on, and see if we can get him if need be.  Especially if Billups =
progresses slowly.  There is no way Dana or Dee or will play the role =
model Billups may need.

By the way two past cornerstones of the franchise are looking for work.  =
The Bucks cut Acie Earl.  He would love working with RP.?  And again =
what thin air is Denver breathing, trading for Sherman Douglas, then =
cutting him.  This must another Denver brilliant cap move.  We could put =
Sherm on the payroll for something useful. =20

3-0 this time next week.