Pitino Bandwagon

<<I am not making a federal case out of Pitino's moves. It seems to me
like everyone else is. I am merely treating RP the way I would any
new coach: with both skepticism and optimism. As for your implication
that I am some kind of bandwagon fan, I resent that whole-heartedly.
I supported the Pitino from the get-go. My point is precisely that
it seems that too many people are blindly jumping on the Pitino
bandwagon. I don't think any real fan ever 'jumps on a bandwagon' and
that indicates what I think of your implicit acknowledgement that
you have jumped on the bandwagon.

Mike Zaino>>

Mike, I AM on the Pitino bandwagon & have been there since his run with
Providence in 1986.  People doubted his style could adapt to pro ball,
but he showed that it could with the Knicks.  People thought he would
fail since UK lost all of those players due to being put on probation.
They had some bumps early (like our Celts are), but WON MUCH EARLIER
THAN ANYONE EXPECTED.  I do not consider it to be going out on limb when
I say that the same will happen here.  Just like my father told me "When
you always do what you always do - you always get what you always get."

BTW, I thought that you had a cogent explanation of your views.

Uncle Odie