Is Pitino Crazy

I know this is insensitive and probably not politically correct, however
my wife and I did have an extended giggle over this trade last night.

Our thoughts were, has Pitino lost his mind by trading for Roy Rogers. I
know he promised Bob Cousy that he would see another Championship within
his lifetime, but then he goes out and trades for a player with far too
many "r"'s in his name for the Cuz to ever be able too pronounce. This
may kill him or at least force him into retirement. Imagine if you will,
the first "C"'s road telecast this season.

Good evening folks this is Bob Cousy here with Tom Heinson. Welcome to
the first wegula season woad game of the Wick Pitino ewa. This new ewa
pwomises to be verwy exciting. Wick Pitino has assembled a gwoup of
talented wookies and other weally young pwayers to execute his wunning
and gunning bwand of play. All of the pwayers are pwimed to wun fast,
webound, and weally hustle in the manner that Wick Pitino is wenouned
for. In a bit of a supwising move, duwing the last week of the
pweseason, Wick Pitino twaded one of his fwee agent singings Tony
Massenburg for Vancouver Gwizzlies forward Woy Wogers. Woy Wogers should
be able to wun and webound effectively with all of the other weally fast
pwayers Wick Pitino has assembled. With Wick Pitino at the helm, all of
the new wookies and fwee agents, this pwomises to be a weally exciting
year for the "C"'s.

Folks, this bwoadcast is bwought to you by UPN 38 where you will be able
to catch the world pwemeire of Woger Wabbit on the Fwiday night movie of
the week. So stay tuned in.

Well, Tom back to you, I want to go down to the floor and welcome Woy
Wogers to the team and get Wick Pitinos thoughts on the upcoming season.

Thanks for indulging me folks, sorry if anyone is offended, but I just
couldn't help myself.

Roger B.