Re: Pitino's at it again.....

In a message dated 97-10-28 19:42:56 EST, simekean@worldnet.att.net (Simon
Kean) writes :

>ESPN have just announced that the Celtics have traded Tony Massenburg and a
>future second round pick to the Grizzlies for Roy Rogers. Nice move. This
>guy can certainly block shots and is a nice aquisition for the 4 spot.

Well, nobody can say Rick P is slow on the trigger !  It looked from the last
couple of games playing times that Tony Massenburg might be one of the one's
on the bubble.  I'm surprised that more bodies weren't included to get rid of
some of the overload on the roster.
I have some vague favorable impressions or Rogers - does anyone have any more
details about his play ?

Any rumors of more trades ?  Only a couple of days left !

Hank