Is Billups leaving?

I heard a vicious rumor that the Boston Globe is reporting that Billups is
heading out of town in a deal that would bring Tony Delk (and others) to
Boston.

  Surely, this can't be true !!!  I've been pretty easy on Pitino, but c'mon,
if he trades Billups so he can get Delk, it would be a major mistake.  I know
Billups has had a hard time so far, but he is only a junior in college.  We
have to give him time.  I hope Pitino isn't trying to bring in only Kentucky
players.

Has anybody heard anything about this ???