Celtics Lineup

This is the starting lineup the way that I see it

C- Pervis Ellison
PF- John  Thomas
SF- Antoine Walker
SG- Ron Mercer
PG- Chauncey Billup

The Second Five
C- Travis Knight
PF- Andrew DeClercq / Tony Massenburg
SF- Walter McCarty
SG- Dee Brown / Dontae Jones
PG- Tyus Edney

The players that are going to be cut or traded *hopefully* for draft
picks *probably 2nd rounders*

C- Cunningham
PF- nil
SF- Minor
SG- nil
PG- Barros / Brooks

If they were going to do a deal, I'd say trade Dana Barros and Greg
Minor  to the Utah Jazz for Chris Morris and a draft pick *either 1st or
2nd*, then trade Scott Brooks and Cunningham to the Detroit Pistons for
a pair of 2nd rounders. That gets rid of 4 players and gains 1. That
gives the C's a lineup of 13 players. There is surely 1 player who can
start on the injured list.

Warwick