Re: Knicks Celts Trade

Has anyone seen how McCarthy is playing in the NBA? I haven't had much of
an opportunity to gauge his play. Especially since he doesn't get much
playing time in NY. Dontae Jones was phenomenal in the NCAA but rather
spotty in the regular college season. I haven't heard of him since he came
into the NBA, which he did basically on the strength of his tournament
play. Scott will give us a veteran point, albeit another tiny PG. Rook
Thomas is supposed to have potential. There's that word again. I hope
Pitino and the other coaches have done their homework for we just traded a
proven starter for a bunch of potential. One thing this trade does is that
it gives us two rather big forwards, which, if they pan out, will allow
Walker to move to the 3. To me, this seems to be the only feasible reason
for the trade. What do y'all think? - Danny