Future

Anyone who thought that Pitino was making moves to win now can look at
today's trade and see he is building for the future. I just wish we could
have unloaded Brown or Ellison in the deal. Dana (of whom I've often been a
critic) seems to be flourishing in Pitino's system. Even if he's not the
answer for us, if he plays well he may develop trade value.

Disregard the preseason won-loss record and the early season as well. Pitino
has assembled a team with a lot of talent and far greater potential. We still
lack a true starting center but Knight will hold the fort in the meantime.

George