Vescey

Even if I were not a Celtic's fan, I would not believe a word this guy says.
As long as I have seen and heard him, he has always blasted the Celtics, and
usually does so with stupid comments that he seems to think are humorous.
He is a bore.  I would rather hear Bill Walton whine on about the Celtics
than to hear this guy!

In a couple of years, when the C's are contending again, I will be
interested to hear what he says about the C's then.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu