Re: Interesting trade rumor

Not a chance!!!!
Jayson Williams earns over 3 million less tan Campbell, New Jersey could
not manage this.

Second, the proposed deal is LA gives up their back-up F/C and their third
string point guard and gets in return the numbre 3 pick in this years
draft and a probable lottery pick from NJ - as well as getting to free up
5 million in salary cap room.  Think about it, it is way to lopsided.

Adam