globe coverage(?)

I know I have commented on this before, but I feel like I must be in the
twilight zone.  For us poor folks outside of Boston, why is the Globe not
updating the articles and columns regarding the Celtics?  They went to the
trouble of cleaning up the opening Celtics page, in preparation for the
season, but the last noted listing of coverage for the team is from 8/29.
I must be a fool for checking every few days, thinking that something new
is going to be there.

Can anyone explain this, and how do we vent our frustration with the
necessary people at the Globe?

 Again, this department must be at the same resort getting a tan, as the
busy staff over at the Celtic Monthly.  With all that has been going on
with the team, there is no excuse for the apparent inactivity.  RP needs to
put the Celtic Monthly staff on waivers, and sign some of the creative and
motivated Celtic fans, who's only normal outlet for their opinions is this
service.

By the way, with Rodman pouting, MJ questionable, TK in rehab, and Pippen
sighted  at the end of the bench, is there a good chance for a positive
outcome on 10/31?
I forgot they have Joe Kleine now to pick up the slack.

Comments.

Thank you