Re: Naysayers

+AD4-I can't believe some of you guys are already doubting if Pitino's system
will work in the NBA. Go ahead and doubt the players, but to doubt the whole
system based on 4 exhibition games with a team that won 15 games last year
is ridiculous. Do you prefer ML style of play???
+AD4-

This system will obviously  not work against all teams as Pitino found out
even in college when he went up against a more athletic, versatile Arizona
team.  Our current problem is,  as in previous years, we have no consistent
outside shooters.  If this doesn't improve, the inside game will be tough.
Billups better work on his game or he will quickly find himself as the third
string point.