Re: WSBK

In the past they let either SportsChannel or 68 do the games, but this
year they have been unable to reach an agreement - mainly because unlike
the past few years, this years games seem to have more advertising value,
and 38 wants to get more money from the others to let them take over on
conflict nights.  It looks like it might not get worked out.  To make
things worse, the Bruins are refusing to let their coverage get
pre-empted, so for the time being, the Celtic broadcast will always lose
out.

Adam