won/lost record

Celtic fans:
Ok--.500 at home = 21 wins  plus .250 on the road +/-1=10wins  Total wins=31.
Pathetic but it's twice what they won last year.  Add another piece to the
puzzle and '98/99 we make the playoffs.  Beyond that who can say?  About all we
can count on is that everyone will get a chance to sink or swim and then
decisions will be made.  For now I'm willing to give Pitino a season or so to
see where he's taking the team.  If he can't get them the next banner then
adios.

Living in MN there's lots of talk about KGarnet and his millions.  Who would you
rather have KG or Antoine?  I can't make the call as I've only seen Antoine once
or twice.  I suppose we'll really find out this year how goodwe can expect
Antoine to be.

Rumor was that McHale was leaving within the year if KG wasn't signed.  I didn't
take this to be a threat on McHale's part but rather as a reaction to the
possible disappointment to seeing the whole thing fall apart before it had even
succeeded.  I think the TWolves are putting together a team to be reckoned with
in the West.

Bob ( disappointed that hated 'SC beat Notre Dame today, but what the hell,
neither of 'em's going anywhere )