Re: new big body

>>Now that's a wild rumor !  Why would we want Fox back ?  I will give them
Brown & Mills for Eddie Jones who seems to be the odd man out at 3 with
>>Bryant,  Horry & Fox.
>>>

>Eddie is untouchable. He is odd man out at the 3 but a starter at the 2.
Bryant is part of the future and has potential upside. Horry and Fox are
proven players, both able to defend. I really can't see Jerry West trading
from the three discussed.

I don't think he is untouchable as he has already been offered in trades.
This actually came from last weeks L.A. Times which states it looks like
Bryant's position will be the 3.