Re: Kendall Gill comment

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Jeff Robertson wrote:

> Did anyone see Kendall Gill's comment on ESPN SportsZone today?? He said he
> couldn't wait to play the Celtics because "I love playing against guys who
> think they invented the game of basketball. I just want to go down there and
> whip butt."
>
> I had SOME respect for Kendall up to this point but again he's just another
> punk to add to my list. I can't wait till that game!!
>
> Jeff
>
> Go Celtics! Go Bruins!

No doubt Gill is showing his ignorance and his youthful foolishness, not
realizing that he is dissing the greatest pro sports franchise of all
times, unparallelled in so many categories. What a woosy kicking the Celts
when they are down temporarily, I would have loved to hear him say that to
Bird Parrsih Mchale DJ and Ainge.

teisele@freenet.columbus.oh.us   ``````
                                ` @ @  `
Tom "Lawnmower Man" Eisele      [  j   ]
                                 \ v  /