Re: Trade?

skmishra@dlsun660.us.oracle.com said
> From RAMANI_R@bentley.edu Thu Oct 16 18:40:18 1997

> >I predict that Mills will be traded in mid-season. He has great trade
> >value because he's locked up for 7 years at a decent price.
>
> Atlanta needs a SF, and a scorer of the bench. But what can we take from
them??

> Ritesh Ramani
> ramani_rite@bentley.edu
>

>Next years first rounder, I don't want Ken Norman, if he couldn't play for Lenny
>Wilkins, how long will he last with Pitino. - Mishra

I am sure they will push for us to take Ken Norman. Anyone know what his
contract status is like??
Next years first rounder? Question is whether Dana and Mills is worth more than
a first rounder. With Dana and Mills you know they can play but Dana is
fragile with week ankles. With a first rounder you can chose who you want for
your needs. If I remember correctly Paul Pierce (did I spell it right?) is in
his senior year and is a small forward. Judging other that Vaughn and Pollard
were picked so low, and coming from Kansas, Pierce might be late first rounder
and me available for Atlanta. Wait now that I think about it, Dallas depending
how they play this year also needs a small forward since 3d is in his
rent-a-year basis for the team.

The question is what is worth more draft pic or Mills and Dana

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu