Prediction

21 Wins, 61 Losses, perhaps last in the east for the second straight year.
Pitino is a better coach, the teams long term potentialis greater, but
simply put, there is less talent on this team than last years.  We have
only Antoine who can play the low post, and our rookies seem very raw
(understandable considering their age).

I predict we win 3 of the first 20 games, and then come on to win 18 of
the next 62.

Adam (who hopes he's wrong, but doesn't believe a team that might start
three players 21 years or younger has a prayer in todays NBA)