Not About Celtics - Sorry!

Hi,

I apoligize for sticking this in our celtics e-mail list, but I
figured somebody here might be able to point me in the right
direction.  I'm looking for a win95 programmer who has knowledge with
win95's DUN.  Ideally, this person is in the Boston area.  I have an
idea for a shareware type of program but i'm a sales & marketing type
not a programmer.  I figure a true hacker could write want i want in
his/her spare time.

Any idea where i should post the ad.  This will be a share the success
of the program position and is not meant as an employment ad.=20

Another game tonight!

- -steve
The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the PitinoPalace by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html