I'm here!!!.....

I'm new to this list so I'm just going to introduce myself. My name is Matt
Keenan and I'm a first year student at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA.
I've been a die hard fan of the Celtics ever since I could talk. I never
got to see my favorite Celt, Larry Bird, play but I was able to take in
Kevin McHale's and Reggie Lewis' last regular season games a couple years
ago at the US Air Arena in Landover, MD. I was pretty excited then about
the Celtics but then for the past number of years we Celtics fans have had
nothing to crow about. My question is this... Are there any other fans out
there that are as excited and pumped up about this year's squad as I am? I
don't know about the rest of you but I feel the Celtic green making a push
toward the playoffs. What about you?
"You mean now I've got to start thinking about the Celtics again?"- Charles
Barkley on the arrival of new head coach Rick Pitino.